Monday, July 20, 2009

Walking on sunshine

What a difference a weekend makes - especially when the sun shines! How much more cheerful and positive everyone is. Of course an All Blacks win over the Wallabies helps as well!

Had all the kids and their partners over for brunch yesterday. It's always lovely to get them all together in one place - and see how well they get on. And of course it's nice to be able to sit in the back yard instead of huddling inside.

I have a pretty busy week coming up - off to Auckland on Wednesday, then to Melbourne Thursday (for one meeting) and back to Wellington Friday. The shitty flight schedule means the only direct flight gets me home just after midnight.

This means it will be a challenging week for fitting in exercise - if I can manage something for two of those three days I will be going well.

Speaking of exercise - the fitness class on Saturday was lots of fun. Craig really sucked at Fight-do; the co-ordination was just beyond him. But he's never done anything like that before, so I think a few more tries would find him quite enjoying it. We both fell for spin big-time - not sure how well we can fit it into our schedule though. I'm going to try to do a class of something each week (apart from this week).

3 comments:

Anne said...

I know what you mean about the sunshine, sadly it's not about today:-(

Jules said...

We have had some beaut days lately, bloody frosty in the morning and bitter from the snow at night, but quite lovely from 10am - 2pm, LOL

Kate said...

Sue! Hello!! I just re-found your blog. I was thinking about you the other day, wondering how you were :)
Welcome back to blogland!