Friday, March 12, 2010

Can I get some applause over here?

Oh yeah, great first four weeks with the new trainer. Not only do I feel sooooo much better, I've lost 3.4kg and 24cm. The measurement thing is new to me - but boy does it make you feel good about your progress!

Just don't tell Craig about the 2cm gone off my boobs.

Fairly big weekend planned - drive to Taupo tonight, off to the caravan show in Hamilton on Saturday, Saturday night in Rotorua and then home on Sunday.

Phew.

Work continues to be a fairly major source of stress. I reckon this is the busiest start I've had to a year for the last 10 years. And it looks like staying pretty much this way until the end of May! At least I now have a new person starting in Auckland next week to replace the one who finishes today.

Still, this isn't like the old days - I don't just live to work anymore, I work to live.

8 comments:

Chris H said...

Morning Sue!
I still don't have knickers on.. just so ya know! lol

I hope your weekend goes well and you have FUN!

FREEDOM said...

wow I think that calls for a standing ovaition excellent work Sue hugs

Thinking of heading to Palmerston Nth in Novemeber hope maybe we can have a catch up still very much in the planning stages yet.

Julie's Journey said...

My god you two get around. Great about weight and measurements. Have a wonderful weekend.
xxx

Kat said...

Applause, applause!!! Great job.

Zanna said...

Yep I'm clapping loudly - great work! Zxx

Margaret said...

Totally awesome, hands sore from clapping...well done you,

Same here, I now work to live...have to get over being a kept women in my previous life, money was no object etc etc etc, but I'm now living a life I love, so if that means working hard for the moolah to pay for it..so be it!

gingersnapper said...

Good for you chiquita! You should convert those kg to pounds, it sounds like more: almost 9 and a half pounds! Wow! (keep the centimeters though; it's "only" 9.5 inches")

Mary said...

Good going Sue and how much fun is it with a PT! I never knew how slack I was before until I started with one and being pushed harder makes it all feel so much more worth it when you see great results.